1. Describe the crimes that the History Detectives are investigating in the
They are investigating a crime that had taken place in the 1800s. The
murders went on for a year and there were 3 of them. 6 of them that were
murdered were african america
1. Forensic investigators are required to visit crime scenes and conduct
interviews with witnesses. What personal attributes and interpersonal skills
may be required for this type of work? Explain.
Personal skills that a person would need to have would be
1. How was the Toorale Man found?
He was found with axe wounds on his skull. His skull was lying on a well
washed pile of sand. He was arranged lying in a fetal position and his skull
was sticking out.
2. What did archaeologists learn about the burial? Wh
1. What is livor mortis? How might this reveal information about the time of
Livor mortis refers to the settling of blood in the lowest parts of the body.
When the heart stops beating and pumping blood through the body, the
blood gathers in the par
1. What is physical evidence? Provide at least three examples in your
Physical evidence is anything that they find at the crime scene that can be
used to link the crime to the criminal. Three examples of physical evidence
are; weapons, fibers, and