Start learning Java through Eclipse in 7 Minutes!
So you want to start writing in Java, but just don't have the desire to pay for
a program that will make you pay monthly? We have what you need to learn
here, on How-To Geek.com for free! Thats right! You
. Kernel Color in Corn
Corn is a good organism for studying genetics because many phenotypes can be seen in
an ear of corn. Also, corn plants are easy to work with, and crosses can easily be made.
Because each kernel i
1. Describe the crimes that the History Detectives are
investigating in the video.
The crimes that are being investigated are murders that
happened a long time ago.
2. What aspects of the cases suggest that the murders
were not committed by a serial kille
1. What is forensic science?
Forensic science is the application of science to criminal and civil
laws. Forensic scientists collect, preserve, and analyze scientific
evidence during the course of an investigation.
2. What three tasks or responsibilities d
What is liver mortis? How might this reveal information about the time of death?
The liver mortis is when your blood settles in the lowest areas of your body. Liver mortis is what
happens in your body, 8 to 12 hours following your death.
What three aspect
1. What are the three types of fingerprints found in the human population? How often does
Loops, whorls, and arches are the types of fingerprints found in the human population. About 60
to 65 percent of the population has loop
1. What are the four types of evidence in a criminal investigation?
There were four different types of evidence mentioned such as;
physical evidence, testimony, demonstrative evidence, and
2. What are individual characteristics? Give