Name: _ Date: _
MACBETH FINAL TEST
Part One: Key Facts (32 points total)
Directions: Fill in the blank with the correct answer.
1. What is the tone of the play? _
2. What is the time setting of the play? _
3. What are the place settings of the play? _
A Unit Plan
Looking for Alaska
Prezi - Media Portrayal of Teens
Directions: Please answer all of the following questions in your English notebook. Be sure to label
everything clearly and accurately. If Ms. Hogue cant tell what questions youre answering, it is wrong!
Make sure to answer all p
Animal Farm is an excellent selection for junior and senior high students to study. Although on
one level the novel is an allegory of the 1917 Russian Revolution (Stalin and Trotsky), the story
is just as applicable to the latest
One Reddit user decided to ask this question: What is the best horror story you can come up with in
two sentences? Some of the responses youre about to see are absolutely terrifying.
Its crazy how just two simple sentences can send chills down your spine.
"I busied myself to think of a story which would speak to the mysterious fears of our nature and awaken thrilling
horror; one to make the reader dread to look around, to curdle the blood, and quicken the beatings of the heart."
A LIGHT HISTORY OF THE ENGLISH LANGUAGE
PROFESSOR ELLIOT ENGEL
1. What does Professor Engel feel is as important, if not more important, than learning
about the history of the English language?
2. What were the 2 methods of communication used by p
Name: _ Block: _
Scene Guide: Act One
For each act, you will be completing a Scene Guide to help you understand and follow the important
elements of your reading. For each scene, in short phrases or words, summarize the setting, the action
(plot), and the
13 Reasons Why
1. Why would the author begin the story with a Prologue?
2. What is Clay Jensen doing as the story opens?
3. How does Clay feel about Jenny?
4. How does Clay feel about what he has heard on the tapes he is mailing to Je