Emi Workman B6
1. The effects of diet deficiencies in vitamin A, iron, and iodine are Iron deficiency can
cause anemia which will result in fatigue, infection, and increases the chance that
woman will die of childbirth during delivery. Having t
1. Evaporation, condensation, precipitation, collection
2. When water evaporates, it goes into the air and becomes condensation.
3. Sun creates heat which causes liquid to turn to gas (water to evaporate and form clouds).
4. The colder the tem
Salton, A Sea of Controversy
1. What do you think is the main cause of the problems in the Salton Sea?
The main problem is that it is an important water source but there is no outlet for the water to go to, the
flow stops at the Salton so all
Wolf, Moose, and the Fir tree
1. What Type of correlation, positive or negative would you expect to see between the population
densities or growth rates of each trophic level in this system (fir/wolves/moose) under the
primary productivity hypothes
#1 - The Scientific Process
Unit: Inv. & Exp.
What is Science?
Types of Science
The study of the natural
Natural science vs.
Natural seeks answers to
events in natural world.
2014 Unit Elections - Packet Contents
Unit ElectionsMembership Eligibility Requirements .
Unit Elections Team Checklist
Unit Election Ceremony
Unit Election Report .
Ordeal To Brotherhood .
Unit Elections Evaluation