1. What are the steps a bill takes before it becomes a law? Member of Congress makes a proposal, it is
then drafted into a bill, than it is sent to a committee, after that it is brought back and put up for debate,
they can make amendments to it, than it i
06.03 Research Notes
1. Give three
issue you are
2. Why would
nsert completed data tables for each part of the lab. Be sure that the data tables are organized and
include units when necessary.
1. Melting Point (4 points)
Substance A: Higher than 600C
Substance B: 200C
Substance C: Turns w
1. What does the game show about the relationships among courts in the United States? It helps show
that a lot of the cases that go to different courts are actually a lot alike, the only difference is usually
where it happened, or if it involved the US or
1. What is the difference between civil cases and criminal cases? Civil cases involve individuals having a
dispute between them. While criminal cases involve crime.
2. What are the steps through a civil case? Initial Pleadings, Pre-Trial Practices, Civil
1. What are the three classifications of a crime according to its severity? Felonies, misdemeanors, and
2. What is the difference between principals in the first degree and principals in the second? Principal in
the first degree are the people
1. Who was Jimmy Hoffa? The president of one of the biggest labor unions in the country.
2. What did law enforcement do after Hoffa's disappearance? They started an investigation into who
3. What did law enforcement find in their investigation
In this assignment, you will need to refer to the molecules you built or drew in assignment 03.06.
In assignment 03.06, you learned how three-dimensional models can help represent the geometry, or
shape, of molecules.
In this assignment, you