Chapter 4: Review Questions
1. Compare and contrast the Establishment Clause and the Free-Exercise Clause.
Establishment clause meant that the government may not favor one religion over another or
support religion over no religion.
APHG Final Exam Review Guide
For those of you that are not exempt from taking the final exam, APHG Final Exams will be administered on Wednesday,
December 19 and Thursday, December 20, dependent upon your class period. 100 of the following questi
Checklist for AP Chemistry
Big Idea 1: Chemical Elements and the Arrangement of Atoms
2005 Revised DBQ
Question 1: Using the documents and your knowledge of world history, analyze the changing strategies of resistance and
governance in the Middle East and South Asia during the twentieth-century.
Source: Mustafa Kemal
The Honor Code is an undertaking of the students, individually and collectively: Copy this honor code onto the top of your
take home test, sign below. Any work not containing the honor code statement will not be graded. Violations of the honor
code will b
GAS STOICHIOMETRY PROBLEMS
1. Assuming all volume measurements are made at the same temperature and pressure, what volume of
hydrogen gas is needed to react completely with 4.55 L of oxygen gas to produce water vapor?
2 H2 (g) + O2 (g) 2 H2
Period _ Date _/_/_
14 Acid-Base Equilibria
1. What is the [H ] when [OH ] = 8.1 x 10 ?
a) 8.1 x 10-5 M
d) 3.6 x 10-6 M
b) 1.0 x 10-7 M
e) 8.1 x 10-5 M
c) 1.2 x 10-10 M
2. What is the [H+] when [OH-] = 3.3 x 10-9?
a) 3.0 x 10
1. Runner on 1st base, base hit to right field, where does the ball get thrown?
A. First base
B. Second base
C. Third base
2. Whose the cut off? (same situation)
A. First baseman
B. Second baseman
C. Short Stop
D. All of the
10/23 8:46:03.740 (1264) StarBurn Development Kit for Windows Version V15.4 'Patriot' ( 0x20150306 )
Copyright (c) Rocket Division Software 2001-2016. All rights reserved.
Copyright (c) StarBurn Software 2009-2016. All rights reserved.
Started - Sun Oct 2
Draw and make the following molecules. Determine the number of total electron pairs and the number of
bonding pairs. Determine the electron and molecular geometry.
Total e -P
UNIT 3 : ENERGY CHANGES AND RATES OF REACTION
Day 1 ( Pg 298 )
Thermal Energy Heat
_ Systems: One in which both matter and energy can move in and out of.
_ Systems: One in which energy c
1st significant Euro contact with Africa
Motivations for Euro contact: 3 Gs
Main interest of Euros in Africa: slave trade
Major conflicts: among rival groups within Africa
(Moroccan invasion of the Songhai in 1
ANSWER KEY: The Electromagnetic Spectrum
1. Electromagnetic waves are transverse waves that transfer electrical and
3. Vibrating electric and magnetic fields that move through space at the
speed of light
4. Electric fie
AP/IB Chem 1
Semester Exam Review Questions
1. When 12 grams of methane (CH4) is burned, the quantity of energy released is most nearly:
Heat of combustion for CH4 is -891 KJ/mol.
1. How is the quantization of the energy in the hydrogen atom similar to the quantization of the systems
discussed in the 1-D infinite quantum well? How is it different? Do the quantizations originate from
similar causes? (Krane,