1. In terms of biosocial development, early adulthood, from age _, can be considered the
prime of life.
B) 20 to 35 . CORRECT
2. Most girls reach their maximum height by age _, and most boys reach their maximum
height by age _.
C) 16; 18 . CORRECT
3. Of t
1. In middle adulthood, a person is most likely to lose:
B) nearly an inch in height. . CORRECT
2. Primary aging refers to age-related changes that:
A) inevitably take place as time goes by. . CORRECT
3. Exercise is beneficial because it:
B) burns calorie
1. The frontal areas of the cortex:
C) assist with self-control. . CORRECT
2. Axons are to dendrites as:
A) sending is to receiving. . CORRECT
3. Jean Piaget was most interested in:
A) studying how children think. . CORRECT
4. Piaget's stage six of sensor
1: Gross motor skills such a riding a tricycle are acquired:
A) solely through many opportunities for practice.
B) automatically when brain maturation occurs.
C) through a combination of brain maturation and practice.
D) only if the parents are well coord