Chapter 28: The Bereaved Individual
1. A client is diagnosed with terminal cancer. Which situation represents Kbler-Rosss grief
stage of anger?
1. The client registers for an iron-man marathon to be held in 9 months.
2. The client is a dev
Chapter 24: Children and Adolescents
1. Which developmental characteristic should a nurse identify as typical of a client diagnosed
with severe intellectual developmental disorder (IDD)?
1. The client can perform some self-care activities
Chapter 26: The Aging Individual
1. A client has recently been placed in a long-term care facility, because of marked confusion and
inability to perform most activities of daily living (ADLs). Which nursing intervention is most
Chapter 25: Survivors of Abuse or Neglect
1. A kindergarten student is frequently violent toward other children. A school nurse notices
bruises and burns on the childs face and arms. What other symptom should indicate to the nurse
PROCESS FOR DOING MEDICATION TEACHING PLAN
PART ONE: ASSESSMENT and PLANNING
I. Knowledge of Pathophysiology of the primary medical diagnosis and secondary comorbidities.
a. Name of the diagnosis and the nature of problem (definition)
Primary medical Diag
STUDY GUIDE TEST FOUR
Aclient is diagnosed with early osteoporosis. Which intervention is most applicable for this
The nurse is considering using the NANDA nursing diagnosis Impaired Physical Mobility in the care plan
of a newly admitted client. I