Ch. 6 Integumentary Worksheet
1. List the four major types of membranes.
2. Where are serous membranes located?
3. Where are mucous membranes located? What substance
do the cells secrete?
4. Where are synovial membranes located?
5. The outer layer of the
Chapter 1 Questions Intro. To Human Anatomy
1. What is Anatomy and Physiology?
2. How are these two terms related?
3. List the Characteristics of Life and define them. Relate each to a system.
4. What do all of these characteristics taken together make up
Chapter 7 Study Guide
1. How many bones are in the adult skeleton?
2. What are the two skeletal categories and what bone structures compose them?
3. Bone is an _. It is also _ and needs nourishment from
4. List the tissues found in bon
Ch. 5 Study Guide Review
1. Define tissue
2. List the 4 major types of tissues
3. Describe the functions and locations of the 4 major tissues.
4. Do epithelial tissues reproduce readily?
5. Are epithelial tissues supplied with blood vessels?
6. Types of e
Chapter 3 Cells
1) Define cell, cytoplasm, cell membrane, organelles
2) What is transduction? What part of the cell does this?
3) What does the term selectively permeable mean?
4) What three things make up the cell membrane?
5) Describe the structure of t