Have or ever had:
A) High blood pressure (being treated)
B) High cholesterol (being treated)
C) Abnormal rest (sleep apnea)
D) Diabetes (currently)
E) Shortness of breath (asthma)
F) Family history of heart disease (father
1) Soccer as a youth, recreational tennis, racquetball, Tae-kwon-do, hunting
(walking), hiking, cycling (trails).
Tae-kwon-do, it was health improvement as well as a learning experience and a
3) Aerobics, rock climbing
Note: I chose not to participate in the intense run due to the 159 bpm achieved from a
4) NA: reached during fast jog
5) NA: reached during fast jog
8) Have to stop to check heart rate
A) I get occupational activity at work
B) None apply
C) > I always use a seatbelt
> I do not drink and drive or ride with one who has been drinking
D) All apply
E) All apply
F) All apply
G) All apply
1) Change eating habits
2) > Albeit a simple barrier, I like my snacks.
> My spouse will be my biggest support.
3) My wife will be my main support, along with my best friend, and yes she would
sign a contract with me.
4) I have decided to