MATH 203 * We aren't endorsed by this school

MATH 203 Advanced Algebra

  • Average Course Rating (from 2 Students)

    4.0/5
    Overall Rating Breakdown
    • 2 Advice
    • 5
      50%
    • 4
      0%
    • 3
      50%
    • 2
      0%
    • 1
      0%
  • Course Difficulty Rating

    • Easy 0%

    • Medium 50%

    • Hard 50%

  • Top Course Tags

    Background Knowledge Expected

    Many Small Assignments

    Math-heavy

* We aren't endorsed by this school

Advanced Algebra Questions & Answers

Advanced Algebra Flashcards

Advanced Algebra Advice

Advanced Algebra Documents

Showing 1 to 6 of 6

Sort by:
{[$select.selected.label]}

Advanced Algebra Advice

Showing 1 to 2 of 2

View all
    • Profile picture
    Jun 30, 2016
    | Would highly recommend.

    This class was tough.

    Course Overview:

    It covers the most important parts of advanced level algebra that is used by many careers in every day life. It is offered as a dual credit class, so it can be taken in a small and helpful classroom setting rather than a large lecture hall.

    Course highlights:

    You learn important life applications of the algebra, which gives incentive to not only do well in class but learn the curriculum. The teacher is very good and knows how to explain the topic in different ways depending on what makes sense to different students, and there are plenty of opportunities to fix your grades, unlike in college.

    Hours per week:

    3-5 hours

    Advice for students:

    Tests, exams, and quizzes are worth 85% of your grade, and homework is worth the other 15%. You should definitely attempt to do the homework because its not possible to get an A without it, and it gives a lot of cushion in case of a bad test.

    • Fall 2015
    • Deware
    • Yes
    • Math-heavy Background Knowledge Expected Many Small Assignments
    • Profile picture
    Dec 14, 2015
    | No strong feelings either way.

    Not too easy. Not too difficult.

    Course Overview:

    This course is very time consuming, we were assigned homework every night and learned something new everyday.. No days off!

    Course highlights:

    Although as I said, it's very time consuming, I learned a lot in this class math related. I had a nice and helpful teacher with a great personality, so that helped a lot.

    Hours per week:

    9-11 hours

    Advice for students:

    Be sure to do every homework assignment given, it will most definitely help you and your grade in the long run.

    • Fall 2015
    • Deware
    • Math-heavy Background Knowledge Expected Many Small Assignments

Ask a homework question - tutors are online