influenced by the ideals of the Renaissance although not a humanist
1. Humanist education in classical Greek, Latin, and the history of republican Rome.
2. Had respect for classical education,
3. Individualism - strictly interested in the affairs of men
1. Form of government: Thomas Hobbes, author of the Leviathan, believed in Absolute Monarchy which could be a king, or a legislature. John Locke, author of First Treatise on Government,
Second Treatise on Government, Letter Concerning Toleration, and Essa
1. The colonies provided access to supplies and soldiers to the Allies, especially Britain and France.
2. The formal allegiance to Britain, their effective ties to Britain, the food and raw matierials they
could supply, and their armed forc
24 Descriptions of Me in
Two Pages or More
In my mind, I am quite the anxious person. I
say I love you to my family members every
single time I hang up the phone or if I leave the
house. If the day is not as stressful as it usually is, I
Unit #2 Political Behavior
The Electoral Process
Mass Media and Public Opinion
Interest Groups and Campaign Finance
What is a Political Party?
All Inclusive Definition:
P erson ality
P rof i
M cK en n zie D u n can
What does INFP stand for?
Introverted (vs. Extroverted)
= draws inspiration
from inwards instead of from others
iNtuitive (vs. Sensing)
= trusts their gut feeling,
focuses more on the future possibilities