Chapter 1, question 4: What are the three branches of the federal government and what are the
duties of each branch?
The three branches of government are the legislative branch, the judicial branch, and the
executive branch. The legislative branch consist
If I were Kims attorney there would be some questions to address to decide if she
has a case or not. I would have to ask if there were any signs of warning that there
was a wet floor, was it noticeable the floor was wet and slippery and also
1. Define academic dishonesty and explain why integrity in an online course is important.
Academic dishonesty is copying anyones writing or work and trying to use it as you
own. Integrity is important in an online course so you arent tempted to use others
Cody Metzker-Madsen Case
In this case Cody Metzker-Madsen murdered his 5-year-old brother, a judge
tried the case over a jury in which the verdict was found not guilty by insanity. The
reason that the insanity defense was successful in this case was becau
1. How many Justices are on the current court?
There are 9 Justices on the current court.
2. Who is the current Chief Justice?
The current Chief Justice is John G. Roberts, Jr.
3. Name the three women on the current court?
The three women on the current c
Randomly selected from a list of citizens who are licensed to drive and registered in Iowa.
Judicial magistrates, associate juvenile, associate probate, district associate, and district court judge.
BUSINESS LAW I
BUS 185 ONLINE, CRN 25117
15 WEEK WW2 Section January 11 May 5, 2016
All exams, quizzes, assignments, & threaded discussions are done online in
Blackboard at https:/secure.dmacc.edu/myonlinelearning/login.aspx
1. False State courts can have exclusive jurisdiction over some matters.
4. False Max doesnt have standing to sue because he is not the injured party.
7. False. The federal court is superior in certain cases depending what
1. If Burger Heaven did not fly the second banner and McElfresh was to finish the swim in one day the
contract would be Unilateral because the promise was $5000 for the act of swimming from beach to
2. This was an executory