< mun Y
muumommm sum 1. m
n.- Dull! Fund
manna J a n39
The balances of certain amounts ofVanessa Corporation on April 30, 2016, were as follows:
Sales 3 230,000
Sales Returns and Allowances 3 4,000
Blarzulml h I The rm's net sales are subject to a 6 percent sales tax, Prepare the general journal entry to reco
< ouesuonlpfm v
Award: 3.50 out of 3.50 points
The following are the transactions of Luxurious Unens that occuned in June.
June5 Accepted a return of damaged merchandise from Trffany Monroe, a credit customer, issue
camping equipmem. Indicate 'IIIB generaljoumal cuties mat wuuid be debited and deied to reeotd each
1 Soldnwrmanciseonuedtmleh'msaconhwlvedsalesm mmm cfw_mmmmau
May ' I
I Received checks from credit customers
Patio Dudes, a wholesale rm, made sales using the following list pnces and trade discounts. What amount
will be recorded for each sale in the sales journal?
1. List price of $6,250 and trade discounts cf20 and 12 percent.
Blacl l I'd 2. List pric
The Alpha Wholesale CompanyI made sales using the following list prices and trade discounts. What
amount will be recorded for each sale in the sales journal?
1. List price of $600 and trade discount of 10 percent.
2. List price of $750 an
The following transactions took place at Outdoor Adventures during May.
May 1 Sold a tent and other items on credit to Justin Williams issued Sales Slip 1101 for $551] plus
sales tax 01 $44.
2 Sold a backpack an air ma
Sold china to Pauline Judge; issued Sales Slip 1001 for $1,?50 plus $140 sales tax.
Sold a brass sewing tray to Janet Hutchison; issued Sales Slip 1002 for $2,350 plus $188 sales
The accounting system of Healthy Focus Natural Foods includes the journals isted below. Indicate the specicjoumal in
which each of the transactions listed below would be recorded.
Sold merchandise on credt Salem journal J
Accepted a retum of m
Big Sandy Community and Technical College
Course Prefix and Number:
Course Credit Hours:
Medical Office Procedures Office Communications Ch. 4
1. Where can recall information be found? Chart, Medical Record, and Encounter Form
2. Wave scheduling is also known as: Cluster Scheduling
3. Engaging completely in the conversation, asking questions,
Medical Office Procedures
Insurance and Coding Ch. 7
1. Written contracts in the form of a policy between a policyholder and a health plan are also
a. Health Insurance
b. Medical Insurance
2. The term policyholder has the same meaning as
Medical Office Procedures
Chapter 1 The Administrative Medical Assistant
1. Telling the truth is: Honesty
2. Administrative medical assistants should possess math skills, including: addition, subtraction,
3. Who decides what information is
Medical Ethics, Law, and Compliance Ch. 2
1. A contract that is not written or spoken in word is: implied
2. The HIPAA privacy rule is intended to: give patients control over PHI, establish appropriate
safeguards, and hold violators acc
Medical Office Procedures Billing, Reimbursement, and Collections Ch. 8
1. What patient information can be found on a patients charge slip?
2. Patient verification that information checked off on superbill forms is correc
Concepts of Medical
AHS 115 | CHAPTER 1
Explain the purpose of medical terminology.
Define the terms root, suffix, and prefix.
Explain what combining forms are and why
they are used.
Name the langu
Medical Office Procedures Managing Health Information Ch. 5
1. To correct an error in a paper-based medical chart:
a. Draw a single line through the error
b. Date and initial the correction
c. Write the word error
2. The process of marking a document to e
Medical Office Procedures Office Management Ch. 6
1. If the waiting area is orderly, the surroundings clean and cheerful, and the receptionist friendly
and well groomed, patients will likely be
a. More Relaxed
2. What may a patient assume about the medica
Medical Office Procedures Practice Finances Ch. 9
1. The process of communicating the income and expenses of a business and its financial
health is known as?
2. The systematic recording of business transactions is called?
Medical Procedure Office Communications Ch. 3
1. Using words that are appropriate and concise is the definition of: Clarity
2. What are common errors found when proofreading documents? Typographical errors,
transposition errors, and spacial errors
rd cash rec i t sh ece'ptsjournal :
The cash receipts journal has separate columns
for accounts that are frequently used
CASH RECEIPTS cfw_QURNAL pace 1
Post. ACCOUNYS suxs YAX SALES omen Accounts e
Each section has
has ve sections
an Accounmame column
section in four steps:
1, Enter the general ledger account names.
2* Transfer the general ledger
Type of Journal Purpose
- Max Ferraro is the sole proprietor of the firm.
oMaxx-Out Sporting Goods is a merchandising
business that sells the latestsporting goods
and sports wear for men, women,and
oAlso referred to as the Wage and Hour Law.
oApplies only to firms engaged directly or
indirectly in interstate commerce.
oSets a minimum hourly rate of pay and
maximum hours of work per week to be
performed at the regular r
Accounting: The Language of Business
In running a business, you need
answers to questions:
How much cash does the business have?
How much money do customers owe?
What is the cost of the merchandise sold?
What is the change in sales volume?