You will use this assignment template to help organize your research for your 05.02 Assignment. Please
save it to your computer so you can add your work.
1.Why is this topic a problem, especially for teen d
KENNEDY GROVE STABLES, LLC
Hunter-Jumper Spring Schooling Show
April 30, 2016
SATURDAY SCHEDULE OF CLASSES 8:00 AM START
*Schooling open from 7:00-7:45am*
R/B S. Red/Blue Schooling Round (Open Card)
1. Walk/Trot Hunter U/S
*Poles classes to
2. Walk/Trot E
May 1, 2015
There once was a maiden name Mille.
Millie just loved a water lily.
Everyday around her lunch hour,
Millie would go to see her beloved flower.
Millie had a strange attraction to her flower, sort
1. The cartoon was drawn by David Fitzsimmons, for Cagle Cartoons.
2. This image depicts a rather grotesque looking elephant, dressed up as a witch and
labeled as the G.O.P., brewing what appears to be some sort of potion ove
IN THE SENATE OF THE UNITED STATES
Miss. DUNLAP introduced the following bill; which was read twice and referred to the
To amend the Hate Crimes Act, U.S. Code 249
Be it enacted by the Senate and House of Representatives of
1. This cartoon came from Cagle Cartoons and was created by Milt Priggee.
2. This cartoon is a representation of how the completely different the Republican
Party is. With Trump being influenced by money and Carson being influenced by
religious beliefs, i
The immigration swamp: By Charles Krauthammer
1. This editorial is about Trumps thoughts on birthright citizenship and mass deportation. The
columnist has a strong argument against Trumps beliefs on mass deportation and feels that
Trumps statement could c
CHAPTER 1-3 VOCAB
Democracy Government by the people, both directly or indirectly, with free and frequent elections.
Direct democracy Government in which citizens vote on laws and select officials directly.
Representative democracy Government in which the