Potential energy is
2. . Potential energy can exist as the result of
_ or _.
Position or chemical structure
4. Kinetic energy is _.
5. Energy travels in the form of _.
7. List the seven different wavelengths o
Secrets of the
Uri Geller Famous Psychic
1. What three things did psychic Uri Geller claim to be able to do?
Bend key with mind
Melt metal with mind
2. How was Uri able to perform these feats?
Season 1, Episode 1
Ice Bullet, Exploding Toilet, Who Gets
The Myth: If caught in a rainstorm, you will stay drier if by running for shelter, instead
Experimental Setup: The Mythbusters set up a controlled experiment
Ch. 16 Study Guide
1.What are the most and the least energy efficient options for space heating?
most efficient = passive solar heating
least efficient = electricity from a nuclear power plant
2. What is the best way to deal with our current problem of
Energy Policy for Non-Renewable Resources
While different energy sources have their benefits and drawbacks, it is clear that
the most economically and environmentally beneficial nonrenewable energy source is
natural gas. As an energy policy/budget, our gr
CHAPTER 15 Study Guide
21. Sometime between the years 2050 and 2100 we should have approximately
how much of the world's projected global reserves of conventional oil remaining?
22. Give some examples of resources we use that come from input of energy
Ch 14 Test - Nonrenewable Mineral and Energy Resources
1. What is cyanide heap leaching and what is it used for?
spraying a solution of highly toxic cyanide salts onto open-air piles of crushed
rock. solution runs through and drains into contai