1. ROMANCE LANGUAGES evolved from Latin, the language of ancient ROME.
2. The DONATION helped GIVE food to the poor.
3. A PATRIOT has great love for their COUNTRY
4. The VILLAGE has a nice FARMHOUSE outside of its borders.
5. The DEMONSTRATION help
1.Ill give money to the poet.
2.Weve been telling the story to the queen.
3.Youre building the roads of the provinces.
4.Theyve been seizing the booty from the native land.
5.The queen will praise the poet's story.
6.The farmers were working the land of I
1. Puellae ab pueris spectantur
The girls were watched by the boys.
2. Statua clara ab filiabus amabatur.
The famous statue was loved by the daughters.
3. Villae magnae ab agricolis bonis aedificabuntur
The large farmhouses were built by good farmers
3. He believes that the teachers are paid little for the work they put in.
4.He set up competitions for the students as well as a reward system
5.They would get up bef
Lucius, a young man, walked to school with the boys of the family. In
school the teacher taught about the famous poets, Homer and Virgil,
the philosopers, Aristotle and Lucretius, and the famous men, Pericles
and julius Ceaser.
The boys walked to sch