2.02 Political Party Spectrums
On the political map I was a Centrist
I believe that my personal issues had a greater influence on my final result
because of my support of individual freedoms
I agree with political group I identif
1. Name of PAC: National Association of Realtors
2. Goal of PAC: the National Association of Realtors strives to be the collective force influencing
and shaping the real estate industry. It seeks to be the leading advocate of the right to own, use,
1. Summarize the policy initiative.
I chose the National Water Quality Initiative. The NWA works to improve watersheds in every
2. How did the policy come into the public agenda?
The policy came into public agenda because farmers started to wo
NEW! Posted by SYDNEY METOYER Thu Oct 6 14:23:08 2016.
1.Most of my friends identify with the democratic party.
2.This is not similar to national patterns. More Americans identify independent rather than democratic
1. Discuss the general platform of this party.
2. What candidates have run as a member of this party?
3. What type of success have they had in elections?
4. What do you think about the viability of this party?
American reform party
1.) when the Ameri
1. Closely study any characters in the cartoon. Based on your knowledge of local and
world events, who can be identified?
2. Look at the characters' style of dress and other visual clues including facial expressions,
body language and appearance, and
A. Third parties are confronted with many disadvantages in comparison to the two major parties. Many people dont vote for a third
party because people believe a vote for a third party is a wasted vote, there is ballot access laws and fees when voting
Subject: 3.10 sample 1
NEW! Posted by SYDNEY METOYER Thu Oct 6 15:16:23 2016.
Message: I believe the sample deserves full credit its explains both methods of participation (Civil
disobedience and letter writing) AND it also gives two advantages for e
1. Whoever transports in interstate or foreign commerce a motor vehicle or aircraft, knowing the same to have
been stolen, shall be fined under this title or imprisoned not more than 10 years, or both
the Constitution does give Congress the authority
NEW! Posted by SYDNEY METOYER Wed Dec 7 22:24:54 2016.
Message: 1. How is the Watergate scandal relative to today?
This scandal is relative today because it changed how people view the government, and the distrust
towards the government the
Unit 2 Study guide
1. According to richard dawson the process through which an individual acquires his or
her particular political orientations- his knowledge, feelings, and evaluations regarding
his political world. (family, mass media, school)
2. A citi