1. Who is running for mayor? Republican Higgens and democrat Fletcher
2. What does +/- 5 mean? 5% Discuss the concept of margin of error in detail. It means
there is a 5% rise or fall of error so the vote results can be off by 5% up or down. So if its
Where were you on the political map? (ie. Libertarian, Liberal, Centrist, Conservative, or Statist make sure to include your personal and economic issue scores.) centrist
Do you believe that your Personal or Economic issues had
5.02Activity: How a Bill Becomes a Law
Learn more about how a bill becomes a law at Bens Guide to U.S.
Governments. Use this graphic organizer to take notes as you visit the
website and learn more on how a bill becomes a law.
04.08 Assessment: Road to the White
Debate topics that everyone are talking about and if you
support the topics have good reason to back it. People love
to hear the things they are talking about and concerned
about be brought up a discussed. You wa
1. Whoever transports in interstate or foreign commerce a motor vehicle or aircraft,
knowing the same to have been stolen, shall be fined under this title or imprisoned not
more than 10 years, or both Article 1 section 8 clause one gives congress the powe
The College Board will expect students to link information from one area of study to another. In
this assessment, students will analyze the relationship between media and political parties.
Directions: Use the information from the course and your own sour
Articles of the Confederation
1. The first problem of decentralization is that Congress had very little power and influence on
regulating trade. The states were free to decide how trade should be regulated within their
boundaries. Congress was allowed
College & Career
Using the above link as well as the school website, find the following information for the
school you plan to attend.
1. 20 year net ROI (What does this number represent?)