Body of Water
The body of water I chose is the lake in my neighborhood. It
is located in Davie Florida. The time of day is in the
afternoon. Its sunny outside but it is cool outside. Plants I
see are algae and grass. The algae is on the rocks in the
01.05 DESIGNING YOUR OWN EXPERIMENT
Scenario Topic: _Chapter 1: Kill Krill?_
Why are krill populations decreasing?
1. Krill play an important part in the diets of higher level marine organisms.
1. Ciguatera Fish Poisoning is a food poisoning caused by eating a certain fish that has eaten certain algae.
The algae have toxins that arent harmful for fish, but it is for humans. Neurotoxic shellfish poisoning is
similar but a different type of algae
This is the place where there is a combination of the high and low tides on shore.
They are distributed in horizontal zones on the shore.
The three types of bedrock found in the rocky shore ecosystem are the rocky shore, sandy shore,
1. Explain the relationship between continental drift and the formation of the Earths
2. How did volcanoes affect the origins of the seas?
3. Describe the hydrologic cycle as if you were a particle of water going through it.
4. On the discussion b
Humans and underwater animals both communicate using sound. Sound is
mechanical wave of energy that changes the pressure of its medium as it moves.
Changes of pressure or sound is detected by our sense of hearing and
transmitted to our brains for interpre
01.05 DESIGNING YOUR OWN EXPERIMENT Lesson
Use this document to help you design your experiment about one of the scenarios from the
activity. Copy and paste the template then insert your information for each of the steps of the