Included in this presentation:
1.Solving Linear Inequalities
2.Solving Compound Inequalities
3.Linear Inequalities Applications
Steps to Solving Linear
1. Simplify both sides of the inequality. (Get rid of parenthe
1. Architect: A person trained to plan, and oversee the construction of buildings.
2. Building Inspector: A city or county employee who enforces the building code and
ensures that work is correctly performed.
3. Carpenter: A person who makes and repairs w
2. A function is a relation for which each value of_ there exis