September 1, 2014
1. Summarize and identify different critical reading techniques.
2. Gather and synthesize ideas from the different critical reading technique and apply it to the text.
3. Obtain and describ
Module 4 Assignment #1
September 20, 2014
Cox Commercial: https:/www.youtube.com/watch?v=wKf99oGObWg&feature=youtube_gdata
I ended viewing a commercial to Cox. Of course, their conclusion was to get Cox Digital Telephone. The
reasons were tha
Module 8 Assignment #1
November 17, 2014
1. Lawmakers should pass a law protecting the American flag against horrible actions.
2. Many American died to keep that flag flying.
Those who want to support flag burning and other such despicable ac
Module 7 Assignment #2
October 24, 2014
1. Should the countries that harbor terrorist (those who want to destroy the US) be considered
enemies of the US?
2. Bill: Any country that does not relinquish terrorist to the American justice system i
Module 9 Assignment #1
November 4, 2014
In my College Success class, we use a book called College & Career Succes. They tend to omit
examples in which leaves the students trying to understand the information by themselves. In the
Module 3 Assignment #2
September 17, 2014
1. What type of music help increase the work productivity on work days?
2. Corporate Officials should consider playing country and western music as a stimulus to worker
Module Assignment #2
The Daily Show with Jon Stewart: https:/www.youtube.com/watch?v=1dBE8QrvDk0
They ask question to one another, trying to get a more elaborate understanding about the discussion.
They ask detailed and specific question to u
Module 2 Assignment #2
September 10, 2014
I started my observations at the school library. It was really quiet (well, it was a library, so It kind of has to
be.) and there was a lot of people on computers as well as studying on math or playin
Mine Is Better (MB Assignment)
November 3, 2014
Most people grew up knowing who Daffy Duck is (from the Looney Tunes Series, produced by
the Warner Bros.), but not everyone knows how egocentric his character is. Duffy Duck is perhaps one of
Module 3 Assignment #3
1. Should the public be shown actual courtroom trials on television?
2. Courtroom trials should not be televised. Like what the last sentence states: Thus, leave the
cameras out of the courtroom, and let the public view sitcom drama
Module 6 Assignment #2
I choose three advertisement; a Samsung diva cell phone ad, a Rolex watch advertisement, and a palm
cellphone ad. I really like the Palm cellphone ad because it shows the difference between being chaos
October 4, 2016
People's power vs. nuclear power.
1. Schell, Jonathan, and Robert S. Boynton. "People's power vs. nuclear power: a
conversation." Daedalus 136.1 (2007): 22+. Academic OneFile. Web. 6 Oct. 2016.
September 9, 2016
Identify the Problem and Set Priorities:
The problem for Angelica is that she has too much responsibilities in her life. She works
nights and weekends, has lots of
October 3, 2016
1) The product I will be researching is Monster Energy energy drink. Links to websites
I used for my research: https:/www.monsterenergy.com/; amazon.com monster ene
August 26, 2016
The scene from the movie Apollo 13 starts with the Mission Control in Houston making
housekeeping procedures with the spacecraft Apollo 13. After doing a maneuvering procedure,
SIRS Database Assignment - Template
This word document will adjust as you type your answers to the questions. After you have answered all
questions in complete sentences for both section one and section two, you will need to save the
document and s
November 1, 2016
Mental health of cleanup workers at Chernobyl.
2. The purpose of this research is to check the hypothesis made by the authors that
cleanup workers from Chernobyl will still have problems with me
August 26, 2016
Four days before my classes started I found out that Gateway community college canceled my
Calculus 3 class. I went to the advisor immediately to find out what was happening. Turned
November 1, 2016
Mike Wallaces Analogy.
The situation Mike Wallace illustrates in his analogy passes the test of familiarity. The
situation of warning the police of a crime that is being perpetrated can be simil