1. Define law and morality.
2. Distinguish among natural law, positive
law, and negative rights theory
3. Explain ethical relativism.
4. Describe social contract theory.
5. Outline the steps in applying
6. Define ration
1. Define contract.
2. Explain the origin of the law merchant.
3. Discuss the relationship between
common law and the law merchant.
4. Identify the four elements of a contract.
5. Explain the objectives of contract law.
Business Law wi
1. Define mutual assent.
2. Identify the elements of an offer.
3. Explain the UCCs concept of offer in
4. Explain the nature of acceptance.
5. Define the mirror image rule
Business Law with UCC
1. Define the term goods and explain the nature
of a sale.
2. Explain how Article 2 of the UCC applies to
3. Explain the UCC rules that relate to written
4. Explain the two laws related to cyber-sa
List the objectives of the law.
Clarify the duality of the law
Outline the content of the U.S. Constitution.
Explain several central constitutional principles
5. Explain the role of statutory law in the legal
1. Define the term consideration.
2. Identify the different types of detriment.
3. Explain the characteristics necessary for
4. Define the term unconscionable.
5. Explain whether a promise not to sue
can be conside
1. Explain the legal rights given to all
2. Identify the legal rights given to incidental
3. Explain the assignment of rights and the
delegation of duties.
4. Explain the nature of a novation.
5. Relate wh
1. Identify the goals of the Statute of
2. Identify those contracts that must be in
3. List the information that must be in the
4. Explain the Standard Construction Rule.
5. Discuss the Parol Evidence Rule.
1. Identify the age of minority and the age of
2. Explain the legal status of a contract made by a
3. Differentiate between ratification and
4. Identify the effects of mental impairment on a