PART ONE: Short Answer
1. Write Newton's First Law.
2. For each of the following questions below, compare a toy car and an 18-wheeled Mack truck.
a. Which object has more inertia on earth? Explain your answer.
PART ONE: On graph paper, plot the following points. Then answer the questions.
See last page for answer
1. Is the relationship a straight li
WORK, POWER, & ENERGY
1. A force of 20 N was used to push box 8.0 m along the floor. How much work was done?
F = 20 N
W = Fd
W = 20 (8)
2. What is the power of a winch that can do 5
Chapter 2A Acceleration- Review Question Answers
3. Instantaneous speed measures how fast something is moving at a certain moment in time.
Average speed is the total distance divided by the total time.
4. Instantaneous speed
5. Velocity i