Chapter 1: Database Systems
1. Data and information are essentially the same thing.
2. Data processing can be as simple as organizing data to reveal patterns.
3. We are now said to be entering the knowl
Quiz - Chapter 2: Data Models
1. A(n) _ is the equivalent of a field in a file system.
2. A(n) _ is a restriction placed on the data.
3. An implementation-ready data model should contain a description of the data structure that will s
Ch05-Advanced Data Modeling
Advanced Data Modeling
Answers to Review Questions
1. What is an entity supertype, and why is it used?
An entity supertype is a generic entity type that is related to one or more entity subtypes, where the
ITIL V3 FOUNDATION STUDY
Pass your ITIL exam with these comprehensive v3
Foundation study notes and exam tips!
THIS IS A SAMPLE VERSION OF OUR STUDY NOTES
FULL VERSION AVAILABLE AT THOUGHTROCK.NET/theitilexam
Read Me . 3