CS Study Guide
1. Scanner=The Scanner class is a class in java.util, which allows the user to read values of
various types. Scanner in = new Scanner(System.in); / System.in is an InputStream
a. nextLine() and nextInt()=next() can read the in
Computer Science Vocab
Java -Is a language of programming that was created to be used on any computer.
Object -It is possible that it is the java word for a variable.
Method -A function or list of directions for the computer to run through.
* Lesson 5 Coding Activity Question 1
* Input two double values and print the difference between them.
* (The difference can be found by subtracting the second value from the first).
* Lesson 11 Coding Activity 1
* Test if an integer input from the keyboard is equal to the integer 176.
* If it is, print "YES" (without the quotes).
class Lesson_11_Activity_One cfw_
public static vo
public class Horoscope
public static void main(String args)
Scanner kin = new Scanner(System.in);
System.out.println("On what day of month were you born? (number) ");
int day = kin.nextInt();
Term 2 Week 3
Magpie Lab: Part 1 Activity 1 Overview
Overview What is a ChatBot?
A ChatBot is a program designed to simulate conversation and is a part of the branch of computer
science known as Artificial Intelligence. The main emphasis of this l
Term 2 Unit 5 Week 4
Exam 1 Offline Version
Set the following for loop header so that it prints the numbers, 2 4 6 8 10.
for (int i = _; i _; i _)
System.out.print(i + " ");
2, < 10, += 2
0, < 10, += 2
2, <= 10, +
2, <= 10, +=
AP Computer Science A
The AP Program wishes to acknowledge and thank
Barbara Ericson of the Georgia Institute of Technology, who developed
this lab and the accompanying documentation.
Picture Lab: Student Guide