03.06 Review and Critical Thinking Questions.
1. What are the benefits of using halogen light bulbs in lighting fixtures for filming?
Fluorescent tend to flicker under same video formats, and LEDs tend to come across as too bright and
THEATRE, CINEMA, & FILM PRODUCTION:01 INTRODUCTION TO FILM THEORY
01.07 REVIEW AND CRITICAL THINKING QUESTIONS
Please complete the following questions. It is important that you use full sentences and present the questions and
1.In the scene with Don and Lina acting in the silent film (31:51), what role does the director
play? How is it different from and similar to directing a film today?
In the scene with Don and Lina the director in the movie was the director.
04.07 Review and Critical Thinking Questions.
1. What are the advantages of using a traditional film camera? A digital camera?
The advantages of using a traditional film camera can give the movie a softer feel than a digital camera.
02.07 Review and Critical Thinking Questions.
1.Why is theater often considered a social event?
Theater is considered a social event because a bunch of people come together to watch and enjoy a performance.
2.How can an audience become in
05.06 Review and Critical Thinking Questions
1. On small-budget films, what qualities or qualifications might a filmmaker seek in a production sound
The qualities and qualifications a filmmaker will seek a sound production mixer wh
1.What is wardrobe? What purpose does wardrobe serve for films and theater productions?
2. How can lighting affect costumes and makeup and the actors wearing them in films and theatrical
3. What are fittings, and why are they
1.Filmmakers must often establish information quickly in a film in order to give the audience context for the plot. In this film, the filmmaker
establishes information about several of the main characters, including Li