Ideologies Graphic Organizer
Sharing is fun
Buy from private
My countrys the
An economic and political ideology
World War I Portfolio
IB 20th Century World History
Pre-World War I Conditions (pre-1914)
1871: Bismarck attempted to unify Prussia
and German Kingdoms into a single
1888: Wilhelm II becomes ruler of Germany
and pushed for a more aggressive foreign
Unit 2 Test Review Items
1. The French and Indian War was fought mainly over control of land located in the Ohio
2. The turning point of the French and Indian War occurred when the British captured the
Unit 8 Test Review Items
1. Baby boomers were the children born during the period between 1946 and 1964 in
which 79 million babies were born.
2. Television impacted culture in the 1960s and 1970s in many ways. The w
Unit 6 Test Review Items
1. The policy that kept the United States out of World War I was neutrality.
2. The Red Scare and immigrant restrictions following World War I were a direct result of
the Bolshevik Revolutio
Unit 7 Test Review Items
The four main factors that led to the Great Depression in the United States were
industrial overproduction, consumer overspending, wealth disparity, and banking pa
8-10 Guided Review
1.(USH8a) William Lloyd Garrison, Frederick Douglas, and the Grimke Sisters would all be
MOST LIKELY to support which newspaper headline?
D. Slavery completely abolished in all states
Standard 4-7 Guided Review
1. The fact that, under the Constitution, Congress passes laws, the president enforces laws,
and the Supreme Court rules on laws is evidence that the federal government is established on
Unit 4 Test Review Items
1. Based on the above charts, we can conclude that there was massive economic disparity
between the North and the South. In the chart titled bank deposits, we can see that there
was much mo
Unit 3 Test Review Items
1. The Northwest Ordinance led to the creation of new states by allowing the western
territories to petition to become states once they reached a certain size.
2. The Northwest Ordinance of
Test Review Items
1. The railroad sped up western expansion because it connected the Atlantic and Pacific
coasts of the United States for the first time in history. The railroad impacted the steel
industry because of
1-4 Guided Review
1. The Virginia House of Burgesses and the New England town meeting were similar in
D. represented colonial participation in government.
2. The quote above is most likely from whom?