Ah leuInBH'x Fumlplitm Fuldlharmmaruplit
mantnfpapar' 111a n'laraa rrlutl hdhar nunhm
Unfnld Hand plan: It Fold up al burmnm Ital'mld new bakllmu.
pntadaldadmnynu ntlthapulnunuat Flipitm
uhmld nuwhmm In 111: middle.
1. Count up the
number of atoms
for each element
on both the
2. Compare the
number of each
atom on each side
of the equation.
3. Determine if the
BALANCING CUBE ANSWERS
FINAL EXAM REVIEW BINGO
Block: 1 2 3 4
Directions: Fill in unit-specific vocabulary in each unit column on the Bingo Board. Vocabulary lists can be found on Mrs. Daus blog.
You may complete up to TWO boards to play on at a time. The DEFINITION/DES
1. This avian influenza can be found in humans and causes fever, cough and other respiratory ailments.
5. Most common virus causing the common cold, this virus is most active during the winter and fall months when the
For EACH sample:
1. Determine whether the test tube shown indicates a positive or negative result for the test listed.
2. IF the result is POSITIVE for the test, list AT LEAST THREE substances that this sample COULD be.
3. IF the result is NEGATIVE for th
AVERAGE ATOMIC MASS
Basic Chemistry Call-Outs
1. ATOMIC NUMBER (number of protons in an atom)
2. REACTANT (starting substances in a chemical reaction) (compounds found to the LEFT of the reaction arrow)
1. Breeding for desired traits of some organisms.
4. Cloning to produce a whole organism that is
genetically identical to its "parents".
6. Technology in which DNA of one organism is
inserted into the DNA o
For sides A-D, determine
what type of substance (Acid,
Base or Neutral) would be
indicated with the paper
results given. Then, list THREE
substances that it could be.
For sides E & F, answer the
two questions using the
TEST Cube ANSWE
HIGH SPECIFIC HEAT
Water & H CALL-OUTS
1. HYDROXIDE (characteristic ion produced by a base)
2. COVALENT (type of bond that that exists w