Supply Chain Management
1. Joe Andrus words means that he trusts you and will go with your decision wether he thinks
it is a good idea or not. He is trusting the judgement.
2. People respond to challenges and competition, giving th
Chapter 7 HW
1. I think that drawing a picture of Olympus core process seems like a good way to identify
2. Supply chain mapping differs from process mapping, because of this the idea of process
mapping to the supp
Chapter 6 HW
1. I do not think that Doug has all the right people on the task force. He does not have
someone from every Silo and this is important for a successful team.
2. I think that Charlene had a good idea. Environmental scan can creat
Chapter 8 HW
1. Companies engage in across-the-board demands more regularly for cost-cutting rather than
using a strategic cost management approach.
2. A good way to identify a promising initial project for strategic cost management is to
Chapter 9 HW
1. I do think that the task force members concerns are wanted. They are in the day to day
operations, so they have a good understanding of what is really going on.
2. I think that Doug needs to keep the task force members focuse