Chapter 16 the Courts
1. What is the path a case takes to the Supreme Court?
2. How do federal judges get their job in contrast to how state judges get their job?
3. What are the two sides of the argument about the role the courts sho
Chapter 13 Study Guide
Chapter 13: The Presidency
56. Why is there the perception that the President is Power?
57. Why might a President disagree with the idea that he holds all of the power?
Chapter 2 Guided Reading: The Constitution
1. What were the significances of the court cases Texas v Johnson and United States v Eichman?
2. Why was it that even though a majority of people want a law, it doesnt always go i
Ch. 1 Guided Reading
1. What is the single most important message of the book?
2. List 3 ways government and politics impact your life according to the book.
3. What are some reasons listed in the chapter that young Americans are a
The Federal Bureaucracy- Chapter 15
Use pages 472-483 to answer these questions. Finish this assignment for homework.
For the following, tell whether each is true or false. Explain your answer in at least one complete sentence.
1. Americans dislike bureau