1. The net primary productivity of an ecosystem is:
a. the amount of solar energy converted to chemical energy minus the
energy used by primary producers.
b. the rate at which consumers convert chemical energy from food into
new body mass.
c. the amount o
1. Proliferation of a species into a new community is called _.
d. species interactions
2. _ is the way in which organisms have spread throughout the world
and have occupied all the available ecosyste
1. In RNA, adenine pairs with:
2. Which of the following is not a role of plasma proteins?
Destroy infectious agents
Maintain the pH of the blood
Help blood to clot