English 12 Lesson 1 Answer Key
3. A utopia is a place or state of perfect conditions.
5. A covert act is one that is secret.
6. An encomium is an expression of praise.
7. An acolyte is a person who assists in religious services.
2. A congenital issue is one that exists at or dates from
3. lan is a lively spirit with a distinctive style.
6. An apothegm is a short, instructive saying.
9. An ineluctable course is
3. Antediluvian customs are those that are old-fashioned.
6. A savant is a person with detailed knowledge in a
8. An ascetic is a person who practices self-denial.
To obviate something is t