Chapter 3 Assessment Home learning
1. How does the basic structure of the Constitution demonstrate the principle of
separation of power?
-The constitution is framework for our government. Separating and
organizing. The principles of power. Gove
Week 2 Ch.1
Section Review and Vocab
Lesson 1 review
1.Defining what is sovereignty, and why is it an essential element
of a state?
Sovereignty is the supreme and absolute authority within territorial
boundaries. It makes it possible for others to inter
Chapter 3 Assessment
9. Comparing How does the U.S. Constitution structure government and divide power between the
national and state governments?
- Within the national government will be divided among three branches that can keep one another in
1. Explain the divine theory in relations to the treatment of the American
colonist. Describe a scene.
Kings believed that since they were descendants of god, they could
rule however they wanted. This led to conflict with the colonist
Lesson 7 review chapter 3
1. What are the articles and amendments to the Constitution?
The constitutions includes seven main sections called articles, each covers
different topics about how the government is structured. The third part of
14.1 Drum Roll, Please!
Volume of a Cylinder . 747
14.2 Piling On!
Volume of a Cone. 761
14.3 All Bubbly
Volume of a Sphere. 775
14.4 Practice Makes Perfect
Volume Problems . 783
2011 Carnegie Learning
2011 Carnegie Learning
Disco balls are
Volume of a Sphere
In this lesson, you will:
center of a sphere
Explore the volume of a sphere.
Write a formula for the volume of a sphere.
Use a formula to determine the volume of
radius of a sphere
The history of timor.
1600s-portuguese invade Timor to establish
1702-officially becomes a Portuguese colony.
1749-battle between Portuguese and Dutch
Portuguese took eastern
Lesson 8.2 Assignment
All the Same to You
1. Describe a transformation that can be performed on nABC that will result in a triangle being
created in the first quadrant.
February 4, 2016
Week 2: Chapter 1
Section 1: Key Terms and Main Ideas
1. What is the difference between a good and a service?
A good is useful, tangible item, such as a book, car, or MP3 player, that can be used to satisfy a
1/30/16 Period 5
Chapters 1-3 Lesson Review
1. What is the difference between a good that is a need and a good that is
a want? Provide one example of each.
The difference between a good that is a need and a good that is a
want is th