Ronald Reagan/Doral Senior High School - Mathematics Department 2016-2017
Algebra II Honors. Mr. Manuel Espinosa, MS.
Welcome to Algebra 2Honors! The information below is an explanation of the course overview:
expectations/learning outcomes, learning obje
Ronald Reagan / Doral Senior High School
Science Department 2016-2017
Mrs. Anala Snchez
Please read completely. PRINT ONLY THE LAST PAGE and return it to the teacher ASAP.
I would like to welcome you and your child to this years Chemistry
Identifying Independent and Dependent Variables,
Instructions: For each research description below, identify the independent variable and the
1. A researcher hypothesizes that blondes really do have more fun.
Independent variable: _
Chapter 13 (Muslim Empires):
A. Ottoman Empire- Istanbul- Mehemed III ( Moved Turks to the
B. Constantinople. (2 months)
2. Controlled Bosporus and Dardanellos.
3. Expanded territory.
Peoples of North America:
1. Ice age: Land bridge- connected Asia and North America- Bering Strait.
2. Iroquois: lived in longhouses.- Northeast Mississippian Civilization.
3. Anasazi: Hunters (Bears- beds. Buffalos - Tepee). First to cover from cold.