3. Using graphic organizers, you will create a GIST and RAFT. Click on
the following links to view directions to create these organizers for
information presented in this lesson. You will submit the GIST and
RAFT regarding the dangers of tobacco to earn c
5.1 Refusal Skills Work File
Read each of the case studies located on the activities page in the 5.1 assignment
and choose one of the case studies to complete the refusal sequence.
Using the refusal skills sequence, complete the case scenario b
5.3 Time Management Work File
Read the course resources in order to complete the following tasks.
Read the following quotations. In your own words, explain what each quotation
means. (10 points each)
1. "The amount of time available to you never changes."
1. When I have to make a decision, I like to:
_1_ a. make it quickly
_2_ b. take my time and think about it
_4_ c. see how others feel about it and pick what is best for everyone
_3_ d. think about what was done before and be careful
2. My friends can cou
1. A great leader has to be, responsible with the other people.
2. A great leader doesn't have to believe himself more than the
3. A leader has to be intelligent.
4. A leader has to be creative
5. A leader has to have the ability to resolve confli
1.4 Building Strong Communities
1. Using the information you have gathered regarding your community health issue,
write a letter to your local legislature. You may use an example provided on the
Activity page to write about or select another health need i
3.4 The Communication Zone Work File
In this activity, you will identify barriers you may use in communication and explore the
difficulties that people from other cultures may experience when communicating.
Please use black ink.
Section A. Identify the ma
5.4 Values and the Crossroads of LifeWork File
After reading the course resources, answer questions 1-10. (10 points each)Please take
time to answer each question completely.
1. Think of a person who has positively influenced your life or for whom you hav