1. What is a progressive tax system? How does it differ from a regressive tax system?
In a progressive tax system the people who earn more pay more taxes. In a regressive everyone
pays the same.
2. What is gross income? What types of inco
1.What is inflation risk?
Inflation risk, also called purchasing power risk, is the
chance that the cash flows from an investment won't be
worth as much in the future because of changes in
purchasing power due to inflation.
2.What are opp
1. What are brokerage firms?
A brokerage firm, or simply brokerage, is a financial institution that facilitates the buying and
selling of financial securities between a buyer and a seller.
2. What are depository and non-depository financi
1.What character did you choose from the available choices? Why?
What are the pros and cons of choosing this character in the game?
I played the plastic surgeon. She was in the same field I want to be in
when I grow up. The pros is that her lifestyle is l
1. Why are cars a bad investment?
Because they devaluate in price really fast.
2. What are some of the ways that you can save money when buying a car?
You can buy a used car.
3. What is emergency money? Why would someone need emergency money?
Its money yo
1. What is the average debt for individuals
22-29? $16,720 in debt.
2. Why is it important to think about "needs" and "wants"? What are the differences between
A need is something you need to live like shelter and food. Wants are something not nece