Marketing researchers often discount primary data collected on people's stated intentions.
Behavioral data can generally be gathered more accurately using communication.
Observations may be obtaine
Zipcar Case Analysis
Zipcar is a car sharing service. The company allows its members to access vehicles
packed at designated spots. Zipcar rents cars on an hourly to a weekly basis. In the case
provided, one of the pr
1. Most companies specializing in marketing research are small enterprises.
2. Marketing research is costly to an organization and should not be undertaken on
trivial issues or to support decisions that have already been made.
Instructor name and title
Instructor Office Location
MKT 442 Marketing Research
College of Business Division
1. Please indicate your gender
2. Please indicate your age range
e. 22 or older
3. How often do you eat out in a week (not including meal plans)?
b. Once a week
c. 2-3 times a week
d. 4-5 times a week