The Watergate Scandal.
1. To begin off the definition of CREEP was a committee to re-elect the president, it was
established by the Nixon administration prior to the 1972 election. It stands for the
Committee to Re-Elect the President. Mitchel was a main
State of the Union in 1968 Study Guide 7.
1. I will first say that this question does not make much sense in the fact that it says RObert
Kennedy, so I am assuming we are talking about Bobby Kennedy. Robert Kennedy is the
brother to Robert Kennedy, and af
Social and Economic Policy Study Guide 6
1. The most important reason as to why Johnson was considered the best candidate for
president during his election was simply because the Republican candidate was too right
wing. He was not up with the times. He wi
1.This statement is far from true on any scale. Johnson had worked with many children of all
races in his hometown of Texas. Well more specifically Mexican and Black children. He said that
these children were held back due to their home lives and lack of
1. In what ways did presidential power face opposition in the early years of Trumans
Congress under Truman was made up of mostly republicans, the first time since 1930.
Truman when first beginning his presidency wished to pass a series of
1. Nixon during his presidency had refused a handful of movements during his presidency
such as the Black Panthers and called to revise the Voting Rights Act. All of these
attempts were made in order to appease the southern white. To avoid outrage he made
The elections of Nixon Study Guide 8.
1. Nixon was a very public and outspoken man the years before his election. This was a
good tactic socially as it had gotten the attention of the Republican party. Nixon had
moderate views, his oponent, Barry Goldwate
1. Kennedys presidency was very symbolic in the way that it was only beneficial to his
political game. He had appointed many men in his office up North. Over 40 men were in
these positions high up. But down South, he had appointed segregationists. The fac
Cold War: Pg. 138-155
Difficult Allies: Charles de Gaulle and Mao Zedong.
France and China benefitted from their relationship with superpowers.
The US financed French reconstruction after the war, ensured French security through
NATO, supported developmen