Newton's 3 laws of
Every object in a state of uniform motion tends to
remain in that state of motion unless an external force
is applied to it.
1.) A soccer ball will not move until a player kicks it
2.) A bowling ball
1. How are electromagnetic waves different
from mechanical waves?
2. What is the maximum speed of light?
3. How do electromagnetic waves differ from
4. What is the dual nature of EM radiation?
5. What happens as light travels far
Word Lesson 2 Assignment 2
1. Open the Checking Account Data File. Save the document in the proper folder as WD 2 Checking
Account Info followed by your initials.
2. (2pts)Change the theme to Civic. (If you are using Word 2013, apply Basis instead)