Name: Danielle Russo
1. Which of the following sampling techniques would probably give you bias data? (3 points)
convenience sampling method
systematic sampling method
random sampling method
stratified sampling me
MTH 230 Linear Algebra
*IMPORTANT: Dates are subject to revision. You will be notified of any changes should they occur.
*MORE INFO ABOUT QUIZZES AND EXAMS IS PROVIDED IN THE UNIT MODULES*
My project is looking at what college students perception of length and size is when
estimating drawing a line on a piece of paper. My objective for this project is to prove that this
set of data is approximately nor
MTH 1400- Online- Winter 2015
WeBWorK assignment number Inverses is due : 01/29/2015 at 11:59pm EST.
1. (1 pt) If f (x) = x2 4, x 0 and g(x) = x + 4, x 4,
(a) f (g(x) =
(b) g( f (x) =
(c) Thus g(x) is called an
function of f (x)
Piecewise Functions worksheet
Show all your work. Simplify all answers as much as possible.
f (x) =
Sketch the graph of this function
if x 4
if x > 4
2. The function a(t) given below gives the expansion of the u
1. Using the graph, determine the follow if they exist:
a. the x-intervals on which the function is increasing:
b. the x-intervals on which the function is decreasing:
c. the x-intervals on which the function is constant :
d. Is the function even, o
Prin 1 ch 4-6
Please use the template provided to complete and submit the exam.
Indicate whether the statement is true or false.
1. After analyzing transactions, the next step would be to post the transactions in the ledger.
2. The work she
Mini Tab #1
11 February 2015
1) If you were in charge of this restaurant what three complaints would you work on first
a. If I was in charge of this restaurant there are three things I would change that
9th February 2015
1) We would like to know the average amount of time students spend studying for
their classes each week. A random sample of 100 students are surveyed. They
reported spending an average of 7.6 ho
Parameter: a numerical value that summarizes the entire population
Statistic: a numerical value that summarizes the sample.
Qualitative: Describes or categorizes an element of the population
Nominal: is a qualitative variable that characterizes (