Elastic Collision between carts of equal mass:
Elastic Collision between carts of uneq
The Indian Removal Act of 1830 was a heated topic in Congress. Defend the passage or
rejection of the Act with reference to the moral, political, constitutional and practical concerns
of a congressman.
In the time of the Indian Removal Act, the proposed l
Analyze the how supporters of slavery in the nineteenth century used political, moral, and
economic arguments to defend the peculiar institution between 1820 -1865.
In the American South back in the nineteenth century, cotton was a booming industry, but i
1. Two fellow students, Theo and Paula, have added two rational expressions. They ended
up at different answers so they have asked you to check their work. Please explain to
them any errors that you find.
2. Wally knows that in order to add or subtract ra
Identify means a one or two word answer; explain always means in words and pictures
where appropriate; how means how and why.
Include correctly drawn and labeled graphs and diagrams to support your answer where
needed, even if the question does not speci
1. In the first paragraph of the declaration, Jefferson states the reason for the writing of this
document. What reason does he give?
Jefferson states the reason for writing the declaration is to declare the causes that impel
them to the separation in ref
We Wear the Mask - Analyzing Details
1. What does the mask symbolize?
For this poem, its important to know that it is written about African Americans during the
Civil War. They are not wearing physical masks but are masking their feelings. We wear
SWING LOW, SWEET CHARIOT
1. If you view the song as carrying a religious message, explain what the chariot represents.
What is meant by the word "home"? What is the overall subject of the song?
The chariot represents death and when the poet asks it to com
Trumpet of the Revolution
1. According to Patrick Henry, what is the basic question being debated at the Virginia
Patrick Henry said the basic question being debated at the Virginia Convention was
whether to pursue a peaceful solution
Your task is to interview a family or community member, who voted in the last election, about
the national debt. Please include the following in your interview:
the interviewee's age
the interviewee's political party affiliation
explain how the intervi
Hamilton and Jefferson
1. React to the following statement:
Individual rights are more important than the wishes of the majority.
Unfortunately, this cannot be held to truth. I believe a central government that holds
representation of the majorit
1. A 25 N object requires a 5.0 N to start moving over a horizontal surface. What is the
coefficient of static friction?
2. A 12 N cart is moving on a horizontal surface with a coefficient of kinetic friction of
0.20. What force of friction must
PLe and Ye are the current level of output
The full employment output is denoted as Yf.
B. We can see that the initial output is lower than the full employment output. To reach the
full employment output, the government will increase govern
1. Temperature: Put some hot water, warm water, and cold water in three
bowls. Just use water from your faucet, and please be sure that the hot
water is not too hot to touch! Place a finger in the hot water and a finger
of the other hand in the
Sojourner Truth was an intriguing woman. She was born into slavery and through the hardships
of labor she herself hardened, but not in a brute fashion, in a way that made her strong and
thoughtful. In her famous speech Sojourner said, Look at my arm! I ha
To: Senior Staff Writer
From: AP History
RE: [Suggested Position for the Debate]
The American/Mexican War abided by a last resort principle in which a series of events
triggered serious violations with written or announced consequenc
Directions: Now, email someone whose name is near yours alphabetically in Discussion. In
your email, share with your classmate your thoughts on this AP Language Exam question
and the student responses.
Copy and paste your responses to these questions and
Please complete this four part guide and submit for the collaboration component.
1. Collaboration lesson/task description: Describe the lesson or task you completed
collaboratively in a paragraph consisting of five or more sentence
In the words of Susan Frank, The critics of life-saving stem cell research technologies use false
claims, an anti-technology bias and an alarmist view of sensibly and ethically practiced medical
research. (Frank) Supporting embryonic stem cell
June 23, 1876
Im proud to march with the 7th Cavalry Regiment of the United States Army, we stand with the
Custer Battalion, a total sum of about 700 men. Although, tensions are brewing between us and
the natives on the Great Plains. Most of the natives h
1. What is the type of artifact that you photographed?
The artifact I photographed is a painting.
2. Where in your town is this art located?
This painting called Birthmother, is located in Jacksonville in a pop-up gallery.
3. What part of the African-Amer
1) Create a quadratic function, f(x), in vertex form. The a should be between 4 and 4, the h will
be your birth month, and the k will be your birth day. Write your equation below.
2) Using complete sentences, explain how to convert your bi
1. What conclusions can you make about the information in this graph?
I can conclude that the American Civil War had the highest number of deaths out of all the
American conflicts listed. In fact, the American Civil War had a higher death tally that all t
1. Discuss a common activity the two of that can be completed faster by working together.
Running miles or swimming laps cannot be done faster by working together. Painting a
room or alphabetizing your files can be done faster with someone helping.
Forty Acres and a Mule
1. What is the name of the document?
The name of the document is Forty Acres and a Mule.
2. What type of document is it? (newspaper, map, image, report, Congressional record, etc.)
The document is a report of Field Orders issued by
Angular Momentum (kg
(in red above the rotating
0.09 kg m^2/s
1. Using the data you have gathered and your knowledge of the law of
German philosopher Arthur Schopenhauer had the notion that genius and the enlightened
thinking that shapes our world is only brought forth by reading books. Arthur stated, Men of
learning are those who have read the contents of books. While books are usef
1. Is there a date for the cartoon? What is its relevance? What other events occurred during
the time period that might impact your interpretation?
The date is noted as 1802, it seems to portray the Federalist movement with Adams or a man
named Tom. But,
The United States economy is growing at a faster rate than any of its trading partners. As a result,
inflation is increasing.
a. Show and explain how the increase in inflation will affect the international value of the
United States dollar and
Lincoln issued his Emancipation Proclamation in 1862 tactfully and strategically. Although,
Lincoln would have announced it earlier had constitutional technicalities not got in the way. But,
when the South seceded it cleared those technicalities right up.