1. Who is running for mayor?
a. Higgins and Fletcher
2. What does +/- 5 mean? Discuss the concept of margin of error in detail.
a. +/- 5 is the margin of error, meaning that the reported results of the poll could vary by
5% in either direction if the poll
1. The ADA (American Disability Act) is a great example of Freedom vs. Equality
this is due to how even though it is giving equality to the disabled it is also
restricting the freedom of the people who are not disabled or in the position.
Closely study any characters in the cartoon. Based on your
knowledge of local and world events, who can be identified?
I chose the cartoon called Trump pie no substance. This
picture illustrates a pie tine and the whipped cream topping
that mimics Donal
1. On the political map I was on the Conservative side. My personal score was 10%
and my economic score was 60%.
2. I believe that my Economic issues had a greater influence on my final result. This
is because; I picked economic answers th
Under the Articles of Confederation, decentralization resulted in many problems. One
such problem was the inability to change the Articles of Confederation. The only way to amend it
was by getting a unanimous consent between congress, and then all state l
About the House of Representatives
Qualifications to be a member of the House of Representatives
About the Senate
Qualifications to be a member of the Senate
1. Shays Rebellion is a very good example of freedom vs. order. During the time of shays
Rebellion. The Articles of Confederation provided so much freedom that the people were
so loosely governed, and therefore able to create disorder such as during Shays
Weaknesses of the Articles of Confederation
No power to tax (This resulted in Congress pleading with the states to provide money
for war and to carry on the affairs of the nation)
No provision for an independent leadership position (This was a del
Franklin D. Roosevelt
Lyndon B. Johnson
Ronald Reagan, Bill Clinton,
George W. Bush
Works Progress Admin
1. On the political map, I had an economic score of 90% and a personal score of 90%,
which means that I am a libertarian.
2. Both my personal and economic issues had a large effect on my outcome, as I received
equal scores on both. I was no further to the
1. The people that are running for mayor are Higgins vs Fletcher.
2. The +/- 5 means the margin or error. Margin of error simply states the
pollsters confidence in the data that they have. The margin of error tells us
the percent of certainty that th