1.KWhat You Know
Discuss two things you know about driving.
A. You have to stop a red light.
B. Whoever gets to a stop first has the right of way.
2. WWhat You Want to Know
Discuss two things you want to know about driving.
A. How to drive on the highwa
In one or more complete sentences, explain how natural laws apply to the following scenarios: 1.How does inertia affect a person who is not wearing a seatbelt during a collision?
1. When the car stops, the person continues forward, at the same speed that
1. I will have my own vehicle.
2. Parents pay for insurance and i will pay for gas
3 At least 1,000 dollars
5 .25 hours
6. No they will not , only in certain circumstances.
7. To school , and to work and if i want to go out with my
friends to hang
Municipal Speed Areas: 30 mph
Business or Residential Area: 30 mph
Rural Interstate: 70 mph
Limited Access Highways: 70 mph
All Other Roads and Highways: 55 mph
School Zones: 20 mph
The right-of-way laws in Florida state only who must yield in certain cir
Drivers ED Chapter 5! :)
To Get a License You Need:
A statement affirming that all information included within the application is true.
Your full name and gender.
Both your country of residence and birth.
Your Social Security number.
What each color means:
RED: red always signifies STOP. This is also the color for DO NOT ENTER and WRONG WAY signs.
GREEN: green signs are used as guide signs and give directional information.
BLUE: blue signs inform drivers about motorist services. Blue
Leave it in a low gearor Park if it has an automatic transmission
Set the parking brake
Position the front wheels of your car in such a way that the car will roll away from traffic if your brakes
The way you will position your wheels will depend on w
Central vision covers about three degrees of our visual field and peripheral vision, or side vision, covers
Peripheral vision is not as sharp as central vision, but it is more sensitive to light and motion. That's a
good thing because it helps u
Cell Phones/Texting and Driving
In a split second you could ruin the future, injure, or kill others, and tear a hole in the
heart of everyone who loves you. -Sharon Heit, Mother of texting while driving victim. Teens
prefer texting to any other means of c
1. Learners license is you can only drive with someone that's 21 with a license and operators license is that u can drive alone .
2. Social Security and Proof of citizenship.
3. The driving portion.
4. At least 50 hours and of those fifty 10 must be at ni
1. Steering wheel
2. Without it we cant do anything with a car. Its basically useless.
3. Its beneficial because it gets us out of situations most parts cant do
a. Be careful with workers on the road
b. Be patient with rail roads, and if not make a