03.09: Module Three Milestone
1. Do you think those convicted of serious crimes can learn to be
responsible, law-abiding citizens? Explain your answer.
People who have been convicted of serious crimes cannot learn to be
responsible, law-biding citizens be
1) The enlightenment ideas gave us the system we have today of checks and balance. They also
gave us the three branches of government.
2) In the Magna Carta they suggested that no one person should have total and complete power.
Because in our founding do
4.07 Review and Critical Thinking Questions
1. There are a different diversion programs available for juveniles. The reason there is so many is
because certain programs may not work for every child. Also the juvenile
1.6 Review and Critical Thinking Questions
1. Murder, rape
2. Counterfeiting, kidnapping
3. Jails are for minor crimes that are for minor crimes that are for short sentences. Prisons are for
more serious crimes and h
3.07 Critical Thinking Questions
Critical Thinking Questions
1. I do think judges should have to serve for life so then they are kept from politics and public
2. I think that expert witnesses should be paid because it is thei
5.10 Lab Project
Life Science in Prison:
1. Yes violent criminals should be able to feel calm because that would help their rehabilitation.
2. Prisons would benefit from calmer prisoners because then officers wouldnt have to deal with