Personal finance unit 2 Lab Questions.
Saving More Tomorrow <- your first lab link
1. Shlomo Benartzi begins his talk by outlining three things that we as a
people are not doing well. What are these three things? Do you agree or
disagree with his evaluati
6.03 Buyer Beware Part 2
1) Kelsey and Cody financed a total of $2773.
2) Their monthly payments are $115.54 for the 24 months that the promotion is available.
3) If Kelsey and Cody dont send their payment in on time then they will be charged
Used Car Log
Goal Car:INFINITI QX60_
Used Car 1
Used Car 2
Number of months to
Amount saved per month
Total amount available
for new car
In this activity, you will evaluate the opportunity cost of your daily spending
choices. Opportunity cost: Refers to the financial opportunity that is given up
because you choose to do something else with your money.
1. Download the Impact of Daily Decisi
3.1: How do you want your financial future to look?
I hope that when I am dependent on myself that I will have a secure
financial future. My secure financial future is having a life without debt. The best
way of maintaining the lifestyle I hope for is to