Lesson 1A: Be Happy
Match the words in box A with the definitions in box B.
write your answers in the answer box below.
I. Make an object question and a subject question for each sentence.
1. The car is in the garage.
2. Julie loves ice-cream.
3. The food was on the table.
Royal University of Phnom Penh
Institute of Foreign Languages
Core English 102 (CE 102)
Trainee: NGUON SAO Chandara
Unit 9: It depends how you look at it
Words with similar meaning
Instruction: choose the correct synonym of each word and write your ans
Makes the following sentences negative. (10 points)
1. I think England is a very nice place for students.
2. Theavy believes that her sister is going to leave her house soon.
3. Ketty says we shouldnt be here this time.