Makes the following sentences negative. (10 points)
1. I think England is a very nice place for students.
2. Theavy believes that her sister is going to leave her house soon.
3. Ketty says we shouldnt be here this time.
Royal University of Phnom Penh
Institute of Foreign Languages
Core English 102 (CE 102)
Trainee: NGUON SAO Chandara
Unit 9: It depends how you look at it
Words with similar meaning
Instruction: choose the correct synonym of each word and write your ans
I. Make an object question and a subject question for each sentence.
1. The car is in the garage.
2. Julie loves ice-cream.
3. The food was on the table.
Lesson 1A: Be Happy
Match the words in box A with the definitions in box B.
write your answers in the answer box below.