05.03 Continuing With Ocean Currents
1) I have selected the blue bottle.
2) The currents my bottle has followed was the Alaskan and
3) My bottle came from Northwestern Canada.
4) My bottle could have kept going and hit the Kuroshio current
Data Set #1
Data Set #2
05.02 Ocean Currents
Describe four factors that influence ocean currents.
Wind is one of the biggest factor is making ocean currents. Strong winds move the
surface of the water in different directions.
Water density is another big factor because
05.04 Investigating ENSO
List 3 small-scale weather events caused by variations in weather and climate.
1. The cold pool in the eastern Pacific intensifies and the trade winds
2. The formation of tropical cyclones, along with the subtropical r