Unit Test, Part 2: Solving Equations
Show all your work.
Total score: _ of 20 points
(Score for Question 1: _ of 10 points)
Write an equation to solve the following. Show all your work, including the steps for solving
1. What are the three types of parasites? Describe each type.
Ectoparasites are those organisms that live on the surface of the host. For example,
fleas and some mites live on the skins surface. Endoparasites live inside the host,
such as heartworms or ho
Business Career Exploration Worksheet
Type the answers to the questions. Use complete sentences. Refer to the rubric at the end of this
document to see how your teacher will grade your assignment.
Total score: _ o
Keep a five day Journal about noticing people around you of all ages at home, school,
work, or in TV or movies as to body size and weight and what your inner thoughts and
reaction to them are. Do you find yourself making judgments or having negative/posit
1. How does the GDP help determine the economic health of a nation?
2. Why are small businesses an important part of the American economy?
3. What is the difference between an entrepreneur and entrepreneurship?
4. Why would someone choose to remain a none
The career that interested me the most was Athletic Trainer. Why I chose this was
because I like to help people especially with there athletic so they can heal and get back
to doing what they love. My uncle inspired me to do this car
Unit Test, Part 2: Rationals, Irrationals, and Radicals
Show all your work.
Total score: _ of 14 points
(Score for Question 1: _ of 8 points)
Refer to the triangle below. If a = 3 and b = 3,
Find the exact length of c in unsi
Unit Test, Part 2: Factoring Polynomials
Total score: _ of 10 points
(Score for Question 1: _ of 5 points)
Divide. Assume the denominator does not equal zero.
Answer: Factor out a 2x from the numerator: 2
English Course: _
Todays Date: _4/18_
Due Date: _4/22_
SMART Goal Setting to Finish the Semester with a SMILE
Instructions: This is a required goal-setting document that will go into your file and
we will use to track your academic progress througho
Canine Heartworm <- your first lab link
1. How does an animal contract heartworms?
What are some of the symptoms?
2. How is a diagnosis of heartworm made?
3. What are some of the issues with treatment
and recovery from heartworm?
Internal Parasites <- you
1. What is H5N1? What is the
concern about H5N1? What is a
2. What was the Spanish Flu?
What were the symptoms?
When did it take place?
3. Where was the Spanish flu
thought to have started? How
was it thought to have spread?
4. What environme